流覽人次♥♥

2009年7月2日星期四

This is mY first time

Im first time to write on this blog..Actually I'm wretch(taiwanblog)'s user..

Although this is my first time to write on~I'm written in sadness..

Today I'm not attend to school..Cause I realize that my gastric medicine is finish already..And

when I wake up..My right leg is so pain..I know my leg's problem,its always be like that..

CRAMP!!hate that!!

make me cannot go to school!!

Yesterday I view MIYUKI's blogger..SHe is a amazing girl~

Whatever she say~is in the right..

Love her so much~xDxD~``

My sister get bullied just now..I hate the people who was bully my sister..

That girl is too over..SHe pinch my sister!!

untill my sister cry~

Then she tell her mother my sister bully her..then her stupid fuckin mother scold my sister..

what the hell!

her mother was no regard in this problem~~

that is not my sister problem~is her daughter's!

I'm damn angry!

What the damn hated world!!Where is justice!??

Where is the LAW??the LAW of universe..

WHAT THE HELL~damn angry~!!

Im evading him..

DOn't know why..


I don't want to see his face..I want go forget him..

WHen he online..I off..

When he off~i on...

THat only a way To make me forget~

Who can help me from suffering??

I don't want he to get angry~

I don't want he to be sad!

What should I do??

Did I'm stupid?!

Maybe I'm stupid~when I'm front LOVE!

I think I'm brave!!

But my tears i falling now..

HaizzZzzz....I'm weak~

Btw~Is'nt anyone can face LOVE careless!

没有评论:

发表评论