流覽人次♥♥

2010年11月7日星期日

Hooray!!The human revolution musical!!

Yup...I'd been went to kaikan just now
But I'm went for oasis group==
What I can only say is..I learnt alot..
Thanks Kim Wei...Poh Kheng...and.......XD
My mates...
They taught me a lot....And it's really useful within my life
And just now we study bout ANGELS OF PEACE..
Although I can memorize and recite the poem..
But I'm still difficult to apply it into my daily life....
So that just now they ask us which phrase inside the poem is related to "QUESTIONS"
And I just realize!!Oh........ANGELS OF PEACE...Is a very useful daily guidance to our life.....
XD
And just now I had bought OUR FAMOUS..GLAMOROUS...ELAGANCE..T-SHIRT
of Human Revolution,The Musical...
What a awesome work!!It's really....APPRECIATE IT!!
It's really rare to having this opportunity to get ourself a great blessing
And I've been set myself a determined to WATCH THIS MUSICAL OUT!!
Just now a senior told us this..
For you to joining KK..Is not only for learning music or twirlers..
It's an opportunity to anneal yourself...to hone.....
Then you can be the one....the one who cheer the victory up....
And be the True and Trustworthy ANGELS OF PEACE..
To SMASHING THE WALL BETWEEN PEOPLE..
It's great to challenging your human revolution...
I love SGM..
I love the Nichiren Daishonin's buddhism....=)
It's real buddhism that can bring you towards the Absolutely Happiness!




Below the POEM..

Angels of Peace, you bearers of culture!
Ah! the fervent breath
Of my friends on fife and drum
You fashion a single ever-fresh flower
Dressing up our dreary world.

Marching to the flanks or forward or pin-wheeling
At the drum major’s bidding
The elegance of close-order drill
Creates a divinely fluid dance flowing from the fervour
That charges your minds, charges your bodies.

Along the chilly paths of discipline
In our chaotic and jaded age
Your radiant circle (a ring of life linked with precious life)
Emits the sparkling good sense of youth
And a well-wrought song of triumph.

Daughters of the nameless masses
Pioneers in smashing the walls between people
As you melt the seasoned ice of ideology
You are the unofficial envoys
True and trustworthy angels of peace.

Strangers to political craft
Strangers to diplomatic stratagems
Without speaking a word, you spread our philosophy of peace
You extend the frontiers of friendship
Touching the people where they are.

Using neither bullets nor bayonets
But only simple fifes and drums
You play the basic rhythm of the Mystic Universe
None can help responding from deep within
Certainly you shall spur the world to peace!

Yes, we find in you a florid oasis
Greening our spiritual desert
Your light-hearted “Do Re Mi”
Your lyrical and lucid “Moonlight above the Castle Ruins”
Your “Symphony of Joy”.

I shall never forget
Tears gleaming in the eyes of those angels
Who see from afar the bulwarks of world solidarity
Beyond the soaring horizon
I cheer the tunes in every glistening pearly tear.

As you evade the flames of war
Clearing the din of progress
And announcing to all the New Truth
You light now one, now another
Light of life among us.

The lights you’ve lit merge into patterns
Spreading everywhere over the gloom
Over the ugliness of these latter days
Your light soon will generate the passion
To fire all our tomorrows.


没有评论:

发表评论