流覽人次♥♥

2010年11月30日星期二

Just cleaned up my home

Wahahah!!
Just help my mom cleaned up
LOL
Now my house was clean!!
YEaaahhh
XDD
LOl..
happy+ing
hahaha...
So what's up?
New sofa..
Furniture..
Good enough..LOL
3rd,4th,5th of December..
Busy outing for work..
Air Asia Air Port..
Good!!AAAP..LOL
Finally I have work...I hope I can make sells..
I nid money actually
RM140 for KK 4th Gm included my sister's
RM230 for Gucci Envy me perfume
RM500 for violin
RM300 get prepared well for next year funds and fees
Wahh@@
RM1000 also not enough for me
I need to earn more money!!
LOLx
I wan to be rich people
Hahaha...
Well I think I can..
Because next year I still work with Uncle Lionel
And you know...
Ummmmm....
Next year I got a promised to myself
Do all my best for study!!
Well maybe you'd seen this while last year..
But Next year isn't same!
I'd met two best friends..
They love study..And they influence me
Good lah!!
Thanks Michelle and Sherry
Hey dudes!!Thank you so much
I promise!!We'll be friendship forever with the stipulation
Won't changing friendship..LOL
hahahahha...(eemmmmm..I'm very serious)
LOL
hahahaha.....
Hmmmm..
My mood is kinda....
Hyperactive now.
hhaha..maybe my area was clean...wakakkakakkaz

By the way..Merry X'mas to y'all
And Happy Birthday to me....
XDDDDD

I love life ya....=]

没有评论:

发表评论