流覽人次♥♥

2011年1月9日星期日

Please allow me write in ENGLISH!!

Well...today having my 1st class..
Back home get prepaid to practice afterwards..
I thought was Yenyen come and fetch me..
But suddenly I heard Jiaxin's voice -___-"
I ask her why she's coming..
She said:Chier yen ask me to pick u up
What lahh!!!I didn't said that I have no transport..XDDD..
What a cutie Chier Yen...
I ask her about her after that..you know what she answered me..??
She told me:I know you don't have transport only you coming late
LOL!!Hahaha..sometimes lah..need to wait for "TWIRLERS" one mah..
Super late reaching and straight away go to male dorm!
Not yet go inside I can heard their practice sound..Especially harr...Is the trumpet!
Very loud!!
Then.............
Warming up and practice....
!!!Music stand!!
I forgot to bring music stand!!AGAIN!!
They were asking me "why everytime forgot to bring one"
TOO RUSHING was my best answer for them!!BUAHAHAHA X)
After dinner..WeiQing ask us to buzzing..
Now we're concentrating on embouchure..
Very important!!XDD
I was doing to wrong posture I knew it :(
Then she keep correcting me....
Okayyyy :)
Back home to practice this thing..

Keeping instrument into case..
Talking with my mommy Becca..
Suddenly I call her Africa..Actually I have no idea with it!!
I don't know why I will saying like tat...
Whole day I just calling her AfikaMommy....XDD

XDDDD
Fun lah weehhhh... :)
And the Jamie sampat ...
Today don't know why everyone so hyperactive **sampat**
Maybe we've been not seeing each other for two weeks@@
HAHAHAA


TWO WEEKS!!
it's only two weeks maybe you'll think like tat..
But for me it's like already one month something u knw...-____-
XDD
By the way!!
I love KIBOO KOTEKITAI!!!
XDDD

没有评论:

发表评论