流覽人次♥♥

2009年9月17日星期四

Finally I sent the gift..=)

Mom tell me that tomorrow no class..
So ask me to bring the present today..
I bring it..=)

Afterwards at bus..
I'm thinking about want to give he now or not??
If I pass the present for him..
What he will think..
Then my friend ask me to call him and just give the gift..
I do it so..

So nervous..Don't know what can said..
speechless..

Today Geography period..
Teacher giving us the trial exam answer..and our scored..!!

wahaha..
I get 32 correct..
so happy..
I simply do it..and straight sleeping..
I still telling my friend that the trial so hard..

I don't know to do..
Can't believe I can get 32 correct..
Although 32 is just half of the questions..
But I still feel happy...
So satisfied..hehe

Nothing can tell ..

But I got to admit that today I do a bad thing..
Really cannot endure the NGAN YOEK SIM..
so fake..pretend..

DISGUSTING..wanna vomit..

the eyes so small still wearing contact-lens..

lolx..waste money only please..
none can see your eyes are wearing lens..
too small..
just know there got a black things.,,
xD..

Why I'm so evil??
Because You do it first!!
Who are treating me bad or good..
I know it..=)
no need you to tell me what..
I got eyes..and feeling..

RETARDED!!
disgusting..
thinking who I am??
is used see that..
Stop stalking me please!

against my privacy!
Stupid attitude..
IF don't know english please don't keep speaking the broken english to show off..
Improve your language first..
So funny..

yeah~
Maybe my chinese worst..
But still can get high marks on exam than you..
most worst also can get 60!
Who you think you are???????

GOD??Not be a ghost also make people laugh can't stop already!

PLease go and get a mirror..

没有评论:

发表评论