流覽人次♥♥

2010年8月10日星期二

OMG!!!

Oh my God...
My mum is rushing me get on the bed...
But I ignore...hehe..x]
Boring and boring and boring...
Finally I realized that blogspot is better than wretch..xDxD
Because......The system is more much easier than wretch...
But who can help to make a chatbox and music here???
My music doesn't function and I don't know where should I get a chatbox
Today..I heard something
She likes him...OMG..
And I also busy body lahh..
Go and tell her he's belong to me...But just joking..
I guess I don't like him anymore....PERHAPS..
Because I dare to talk with him..and dare to look at his eyes
wahahahhaha...NOW I more prefer to Syern..hehe
Oh ya..continue to her..
She is so funny...
I'm not try to grab him away..
and she wrote this on her facebook status::::HE IS MINE..DON BODY CAN GRAB HIM AWAY FROM ME
walao..K fine I am not trying to critic her english
But..I'm not trying to grab him away toooo!!
GIRL LISTEN!!I DON'T LIKE HIM ANYMORE...




Damn moody just now..
Digi have a technical prob..

没有评论:

发表评论