流覽人次♥♥

2010年8月20日星期五

OH GOD!!IT'S LATE NIGHT....

I can only say..
The time now is 1.51 a.m....And I was typing
Ishh......
Wendy and me is busy for coloring....
For our school weeks activities of "MERDEKA"
Blah blah blah..........
We already used 2 hours plus for colour those thing....




And just now Winson bring us to Shah Alam
We go Giant there......
Buying poster colour
and some stationary...
Some more........The BUCHO poster colour is damn expensive..==
Last time I bought is only 9 dollar...
But now!!!19.90 dollar ...
What the hell....
Complain bout that.....
Ishhhh..
After done buying stuff
Wendy and me went to Tomei for waiting Rachel
YES!!RACHEL is coming back today...
She's thinner....
She said she never eat for 4 days already..
How come she did this!!!
Not good for her health!!
For her friend who see this post please ask her to eat!!
I know she won't listen to me one....
She only listen to KUSO...
hahahhah
Oh yahhh...
Winson drove fast!!
Love that kind of feel...Feel like my mood is already abreak!!
wahahaha
I saw the brand new I-city just now
It's totally nicer than before!!
MORE MUCH better than before..
But now we gotta buy a ticket for it..=="


Back to the ori topic...
Haha....>.<
We wait rachel for half an hour..==
Winson waited in the car..
After we done waiting
We go to the car park
And we're totally bombed
Rachel's colleague follow our car too
We go across the road..
Their flat is over their...
The guard damn PALIA
Money eyes..
KNS....=="
We go their unit at 9th floor
OMG...
The lift is horribly
There have no light at corridor
And their room is not that perfect
Firstly we though it was very nice CONDO!
But we're wrong.....=="
ISHHHH..
Anyway..
I still feel happy today... If I forget about what was happening in school...-_-
Don't talk about school
There does'nt have a real friend....>.<

WHATEVER...
FEEL SLEEPY...
BUT STILL waiting for wendy..
because she's my FRIEND..XD



nights everyone

没有评论:

发表评论