流覽人次♥♥

2010年8月20日星期五

Blahhhhhhh.....

What I can only do for my title is Blahhhh....
Because....I started to confuse what I'm going to do...
You can even see I have two posts title with name of ISHH
=="
Anyway..
Just want to share what I done for today..
Came back from school
Not yet eating..and I was going to Rachel's house..
She ask me to do something with her computer..
She doesn't know anything about her computer even her phone...
She ask me to trim a song....with a very nice SOFTWARE!!
I wonder....if she's doing with software...
And what else she don't know......=="
OK...I trimmed it...
And I mind to leave due to my stomach is beginning to annoyed!
Go back home..
I just eating some taufu with vege...
Because...I don't want to eat rice..xD
Seeing movie of "TWILIGHT" & "NEW MOON"
I knew is such old movie but I'm definitely outdated from the net too long
So I can't catch up the rate.......
Oh ya..
Just now I was jogging with Wendy..
She ran 4 rounds of the field and I just ran 2 and half..==
I have a long time did not jog my body..
The stamina was effected..... =)
OK...Done jog we came back and I looking for my mobile....
Because just now I left my mobile at their home and I going back..
The mobile like.......HOSTAGE..........==
After that Rachel ask me to settle down her phone because it's too new for her...
And she doesn't know to function it....
ACTUALLY...
I have no idea with her phone too..so I give it up to it..........
Then we go out and play ROPE JUMPING...
But..I don't really play that you know.........>.<
I saw chee kheng outside...
They are playing "Sepak takraw"
wahahahhahaha......I wanna JOIN!!
But I towards them they changing their mind again..
They going to play hide and seek....KNS...=(
Though that was full of memory of kids...
But..is kinda CHILDISH for me..... :)
MENTION SOMETHING..
Kheng was 14.....
ISHHHHHH...
HE'S DEFINITELY A .......KID
We do we know he's from SGM GYM'S
And we ask him to jump over a tank...a oil tank....-_-
Just like jump over a SADDLE...
He's talented....>.<
But I forgot to snap it down...........
And Wendy is driving Winson's car too...
OMG..
Syok lehhh....=)
Winson guide besides her...
HOW great was it..
I'm going to ask my cousin to teach me too...xD

没有评论:

发表评论