流覽人次♥♥

2010年10月19日星期二

我的天啊!!!

Oh my damn GOSH!!!
Today I have my 2nd of EXAMINATION!!
Today is on English subject...
I can only say!!
I'M CONFIDENT!!xD

Paper 1 is separate by two section
Section A is Directed writing
Is ask us to write about SPEECH OF HEALTHY LIFESTYLE!!
Yeshh!!
I got this tips earlier so that I can study earlier..
But you know..I'm definitely FALL ASLEEP when seeing those evil word writing
DIZZY!!
GIVE up...and sleep away....Doesn't bother about LITERETURE also
XD
I use all the notes it given and I can't believe that I had wrote 470 WORDS!!!
OMG==

Section B is continuous writing
YES!!!
I saw a title that I had done before!!
Keep on writing.....Keep on thinking...Keep on looking around..
And finally I done the paper with 750 words==
It is just require for 350 words...


PAPER 2...
The easier!!
Omg......I can't believe it is so easy...**Just say when I don't know my result**
The more I arrogant The more failed I had...
ISHHH!!
Write the summary about the AIRASIA big boss.....TonyFernedas...I think I don't type wrong his name


XD
Litereture is about AN EVENT
Good!!
I love it~~But I wrote quite short because that I'm lazy==


I love my life~~blablabla~~
Today stay back after school and hide at library ..
Guess what I do?!!?ONLINE!!
YEAHH!!!


Started is only KIN WAI AND me in the library
EMPTY!!
the 1st time I feel the library is so QUIET!!
I love PEACEFUL WORLD...SO THAT I LOVE QUIET...
XD



I hate party ...because


it's noise!!!

XD...but it wasn't same if with my bestie.....
XD

没有评论:

发表评论