流覽人次♥♥

2010年10月9日星期六

FUCK OFF!! 18SG...

I was totally down recently!!
Just forget about the gift...=]
I was trying to forget him
So now I try to get back with my ex....
IShhh!!
Just now I heard and see a super bad news!
You guess what?!?!
Someone chicks is talking about my friend!!
What the FUCK!!
You think we're easy to bullied!!
No you're definitely wrong!!!
WE ARE NOT EASY (as long as Michelle and I was here...=])
The stupid Prostitude!!
You're damn!!!!
BITHCY!!!
Damn arhhh!!!
Who she think she is?!?!
KNS!!
o0o!!
Scolded nice?!?!
Or been scolded nice?!?!
I will let u taste!!
You're not trying to get any good treating from me!!!
I will not endure anymore!!
I wish congrats to you!!
Congratulations for crossing my line and you're the first person who get my pretty slap on you face!!!
Bullshit!!
It's just damn dirt my hand!!!!
SO HIAO FOR WHAT?!?!?!!!!!!!
If you're swirl into a LOVE TRIANGLE!!
Please think of your *DAMN FUCKING* attitude!!And BEHAVE OF YOUR *BULLSHIT THING*(BOY FRIEND)
Is he!!!
Is he tell my girl that he just REVENGE on you!!
So that my girl will waited for him to say break up with you!!
You don't even know what happen between them and you scolded
WHAT THE FUCK!??!!?!
I have no idea with you!!!
SPEECHLESS!!I just hope you will die.......xD


For that guy:
FUCKING U...........................................BASTARD!!!
I will not giving you any chance to get closer with my girl!!
You watch out....0.0
Don't cheat anymore...
I will not cover with your deceit anymore!!!!
What did you tell my girl just actual tell your girlfriend!!!!
Who were you really like!?!?!!!
You say you don't want to hurt my friend but you hurt her badly within your word!!
YOUR TEXT!!YOUR SMILE!!YOUR EVERYTHING..
And you said you just revenge!!!
You want to retaliate YOUR GIRLFRIEND!
But guess how?!?!
Now you say you love her...
And you just don want to hurt my girl!!
WHAT THE HELL?!?!WHAT THE FUCK?!?!WHAT THE BITCH!!WHAT THE BASTARD!!!!!!
RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE YOU......
I was LOOKING DOWN UPON YOU ****DAMN FUCKING****COMPLETELY!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE GO AND EXPLAIN CLEARY !!To your **DAMN FUCKING**NICE girl friend!!!
ALL what you've said to my girl!!





CONCLUSION:


BIZARRE LOVE TRIANGLE....♥♥♥
WILL NOT GET A HAPPY ENDING
For all my friends!!
Please look carefully...
Anyone one besides you will hurt you easily
Don't do something stupid and be unworthy
WISH YOU ALL HAVE A NICE AMOUR....
AND A NICE DAYY.....=]
WEEEEEE******KEEP SMILING~~~~~



!

没有评论:

发表评论