流覽人次♥♥

2010年12月31日星期五

Yea!!Reporting reporting!!!My victory report!!

⒚Actually harr...I want to say these when the KK 4th GM one...
But hor...coz of some reason hor...
I'd been blocked for saying :(
All right..serious right now !!

Okayy...

So firstly is thanks to my mom :)
Mom..You know...You taught me a lots of things!You scolded when I did wrong...You encourage when I was down..You support when I need u..You smile to me when I cried...You're like a sun..like a flower...Brighten us...You're a best exemplar...Bring us towards the absolutely happiness..I love you mom :) ❤

Second...Thanks to my sister :)
Mei!!You know actually this year you never stop talking!!From morning till night...And another day till night /____\ Well although that you still taught me to be patience...Although you're still have objection with I'm lesbian -___-" What I can only do is to be not so les la ..XD And thanks for always by my side..Sharing and Caring ..I love u :) ❤

Well third is for specific...
My Dear friend Sherry and Michelle :)
1st to Sherry :
Thanks ya thanks!!What I can say is left the word "THANKS!" Thanks for always by my side..Thanks for taught me alot of homework....Thanks for done everything for me....And thanks for ur birthday present......You always like a father..When I stomachache you get me a pill..When I headache you get me a panadol..When I need someone..You always by my side... :) thanks ya ❤

To Michelle :
You're super cutie friend of mine!!Muahahahaha!! X) Yeep I need to say thanks to u too :)...Thanks for ur notes that u always lent me...Thanks for the caring and sharing...Thanks for everything that you'd done to me!!Thanks I love u!! ❤

Now..Is the most important gang that changed me!!
KIBOO KOTEKITAI!!
I want to say thanks to every sisters in KK!!Thanks for taught me alot of life truths!!Sharing and caring of course...And the best Encouraging from y'all !!You're like my mother..my father..and my sisters...You're everything for me...XD..Cause we're like a family..And we supposed to be..I learnt to be not so rude so I banned myself for saying any rude word and I did it!!I learnt to be patience because I know I'mma very bad temper girl...So I did it...I have no quarrel or argue with my sister..and I learnt compassion....brave...and I'd learnt to listen and care.... I have dare to talk and I'd prove it when the Oasis Presentation!! :DD I'd learnt to care my friends...Learn't to appreciate..Lastly I learnt to Chant!!Everyday!!Wohoo..Well begun the half done :) I trust on this phrase!!Muahaha...For every sisters...

①Venessa:Let's blow our **horny** to victory...X)

②Alycia:Hope to see u more in practice ❤

③SweetheartSziMun:Don't sad of ur stream anymore..Plenty of daimoku will bring u to the right way :)

④Alanis:Siaozabo!!Hahah..I hope u next time **tap tap** can listen more useful stuff la har..XD..Let's bring those new recruitment to the future (copy szimun one)

⑤AmandaTeoh:Muahahha..Siaozabo betul!!Practice ur flute well I know u can do better than my daughter Siyi..XD

⑥AmerlinTeoh:Do all your best!!For counting beat and all the suspect...U can do it!! :)

⑦LianQi:You're still new...but I know you have potential..and I hope u can correct ur tongue in.. +u la :)

⑧Siyi:My best daughter!!Muahahaha!!I love that u playing flute..the sound was good and u have potential :) gayau for ur theory and sit quietly ... ❤

⑨Yokeyen & yokeying:Actually I still don't know how to different both of u >< All can say is gambateh lah :)

⑩Shuyi:Do all ur best for ur skill..it's might taking some improver :)

⒒Jiaxin:Don't press ur mouthpiece while u're blowing!!The sound weird :) all ur best yaaa ❤

⒓Vivien:Muahaha..Yoh...What's up..AHHA..Seems i'm not know u very well..Let's know well our each other in the coming 2011 la harr :)

⒔WeiQing:You're my best Daddy... *Nyaaa ^___^* hahaha..Let's do our best in 2011 lah

⒕Becca:My best Mommy...XD ❤ Have fun in KK la.And don't like siaozabo when you see leng zai harr..XD

⒖Liteng:Siaopo..xD You're going to NS..after that still have NZ....We'll miss u yaa :)Gayao together larr :)

⒗EnTeng:I don't know u very well...But keep in touch :) STAY CUTE

⒘Yvonne:Best Senior!!Muahaha...I don't judge u by ur height lah....I know you're best yaa :)

⒙Shirlyn & AmandaWong:Poker again??HAHA...Five years later we'll poker again..XD

⒚JiaXinLong:My 1st impression of u is..."This senior look fierce fierce like tat de?" haha..But actually you're not that fierce lah..All you did is for our own good .... ❤

⒛Joanne:I love ur TUBA!!XD

21.SzeVern:We watch out of Alanis dream story..XD

22.CarolynTeoh:Stop callin me love pro lah..I'm not that pro..XD

23.ChailynTeoh:Tomato senior..XDD I love ur TRUMPET wehh!!❤

24.YinLi:Our conductor ❤...Thanks for guiding me when I'm still a new recruitment :)

25.ChierYen:The cutest senior..XD....Thanks for guiding me when I'm still a newbie :)

26.Caimay:Buahaha..Thanks for being the oasis Emcee..We can't be so cheerful if without u :)
Yes we did we can't less one of u... =]

27.Pamela:I love ur freaking cute attitude!!HAHA..Stay cute ❤

28.JohLeen:Thanks for pullin me into this big FAMILY..Without ur encouragement I will not be so mature and growth :)

29.Vivienne:Almost forgot u ..buahhahhaha.....Thanks for ur encourage :)

30.KhaiMun:Let's get closer ❤

31.Vonli:xDxD..sampat senior..長江後浪推前浪...前浪死在沙灘上..XD I love it!!❤

32.HaeLing:Most appreciation for u....I hope u can recovery soon ..We will chant for u... :)

33.MinRui:Buahaha..You're still the same although 5 years..HAHAHA

Buahahhahaha

Wish all ur best in 2011

End up 2010 with happiness and start 2011 with ur JOYFUL :)








没有评论:

发表评论