流覽人次♥♥

2010年12月30日星期四

Yess??No?????

I'd been edited her blog for 4 hours?
For what??
Because she's like my little sister..XD
( Don't kill me if u see this..XD)

My sweetheart yorrr...SziMun yorr..XDD
Anyway..
This is my result for editing been 4 hours....
It's not perfect but I already try my best :(
I hope u can understand my sincere..XD



With the Saxophone title photo...And saxophone Soundtrack..
I know she'll say it was perfect..but kinda lack -____-"

Anywayy..
wish you happy always :)



Sherry Goh Hui Ping
Michelle Ku Mei Yuan
Cheong Szi Mun (sweetheart)
Alanis Chua Shu Sim
Lee Si-Yi
Amanda Teoh (my darling)
Venessa Chou (blabla XD)
Pamela Ting
Cindy Khu Yin Li
Lim Chier Yen
Vivien Lee
Vivienne Wong
Yvonne Tan
Caimay
Min Rui
Liew Shu Yi
Becca Chong ( my Pikachu  & Mommy❤)
Amerlin Teoh
Wendy Wong En Teng
Wong Li Teng (Best Senior?lol ❤)
Yew Wei Qing ( Daddy xD)
Khai Mun
Joanne Chua
ChaiLyn Teoh 
Carolyn Teoh
Shirlyn
Amanda Wong
Shana Yeu
Alycia Chia
Vonli Lee
JohLeen Koh
Long Jia Xin
Sze Vern 
Loo Lian Qi
Alyssa Wong


XDD

Wish y'all do all ur best in 2011!!!


Do our best and lead those the kinna to the future .....Szimun


To:SziMun.Amanda.Alanis

Let's do all our best in 2011
Lead all those new recruitment to the future and.....
Umm..That's all..
Any additional will inform u'all in facebook...XDD

Fighto!!
Never Give Up Spirit!!

明確目標!不中途放棄!!


没有评论:

发表评论