流覽人次♥♥

2011年8月18日星期四

My Recent life

Guess what?
I have great life :))
hahahaha

First of all..
I have been to a 30 hours famine camp :D


Starve for 30 hours@@
And then

We have our camp at Taman Pertanian

We have a whole days activities..

AND SWIMMING!!

lol


And then..
our house is far away from the swimming pool..
*Conclusion*
we need to walk back..


Buttt...

The sky is gettin darker..
And we lefted 4 girls behind..

*the rest all ran*

Thennn..
We heard some sound!

YESSSH!!That's a monkey's sound

OMGOSH!!

And then,,,

We saw a monkey...

HUGE MONKEY!!
It tall as my knees
Maybe taller..
And it looked like want to attack us

The only thing we can do is..shout!!
The monkey ran away,then :))

But....WE have also found that
WE are LOST!!
Totally lost!!
We don't even know how to go back!!
And the dark is around us...

We lost in a JUNGLE!!
Or Forest?
==

After a struggle we back at home finally !!


Then...


SKIIIIIPPPP


The next day..
we went to Bukit Jalil's stadium for count downing the END OF 30 HOURS FAMINE!


After the Exhaust stuff I back home again :))


Then...
We all absent to school at the next day while we have our Maths' exam ><


And last week I've been to kaikan..
before that I had my grade 3 theory exam..

I'LL GET A DISTINCTION!

MUAHAHAHHA!!
I don't want to get no distinction anymore lahh


well later..
we have our kenshukai at kaikan 
the whole day busying

back at home again..
and I've changed my phone with Amanda dear :))

hahaha~
I can say!
Her phone is so great..
I think to exchange for one month,,,


But she seems don't want :((

Never mind..
I'll try to convince her...


And the most important things! is!
Guess what!
I found my real best friend..
COnnie Leow
buahhaha...
We did alot of silly things...
From last friday until today

Last friday..
She came to my house .

she skipped her tuition class..
and we went kaikan :))

And today..
We skip our SCHOOL
And come to CC ...


lol lol lol!!
Fun weihhh....

And I found that I have a lot of interesting with guitar :))

GOOD WEIHH!!

没有评论:

发表评论