流覽人次♥♥

2012年6月3日星期日

I'm not CRYING

I'm not crying :)

Today, when I woke up, I quickly switch into my Facebook..
I saw your name on my inbox
You told me not to put any love symbol on ur wall, and politely thanked me
Mood-Of-The-Day-Spoiled :)
Hang out with Sharine and Joline....and Gavin joined us after all
Honestly, don't know why am I laughing all the time
I'm not happy at all!!! I want to CRY OUT LOUD!!!!!!
I want to go to the beach! And Scream of my LOVE!
I want to CRY at the beach!!! I want to be alone with SHARINE
that's all :)
So , Gavin touched my "HOT BUTTON" ..and make disappearance of my SMILE :)
I want to have a new hairstyle.....That's what I do when every time of hurts of love
Waited for days yet not to cut at all...
Reminds me love of love
THAT'S REALLY SAD!
I love you!!
I like you!!!
I want you!!
I'm crying because of you.....
I'm laughing because of you..
Everything that you could control on my emotions !

:) ILYCC

没有评论:

发表评论