流覽人次♥♥

2013年2月11日星期一

Chinese New Year

Today is the first day of Chinese New Year

Early in the morning my aunt came and wake me up
A guest trying to wake me up ><
Guess what ?
I slept at 5.00 a.m last night

Then , get prepared and done everything
Went to Uncle's house..
No doubt...
My father had 12 siblings..

Okay..
What a busy new year will be..
We went two houses over  the twelve :P

And I was like .__.
No CNY atmosphere also?

like when I am still young.
I always wanted to celebrate CNY
because I want to collect Ang Pau
and playing around... 
and go back to hometown

This year, is the first year I didn't go back to my hometown in Perak
I thought if I can go back so I might go and find her :(

ishh!
I miss her so much!!
I want to see her!!
><

And for today:

I don't really like to go to their houses
because I am not close with my relatives
I feel very weird..
Once a year I went to find them and collect ang pau
wth  <(..............

And I don't know what they think
I just know a bit weird of their attitude...

=.=


ishh!~~
I don't like New Year nowadays..
Is not happy at all :(



没有评论:

发表评论