流覽人次♥♥

2010年8月11日星期三

Halleluyahh!!

Why it's always got something blocking me when I want to DO SOMETHING!!
OHYAH...
something interest I still haven't post it here yet!!
We going to tracking while 10th of July....
Quite funny lah..but..kinda boring cause no ppl accompany me also..
and I still remember I ate two eggs in the morning..
Then my uncle bring me to KFC for meeting the rest of ppl who wants to go the tracking

KOK PIN,ALVIN,EE JHIA,JACK KEE,LI BENG,SOON CHIEN,KENNETH AND LEONGKIT

Is only for awhile..Shu ying came with her friend
and we started to leave KFC....BYE KFC...
Alvin show the map to ruyin's home
and we picking up ruyin too..
after that we straight away go to ShuYing's Church which at Sungai way
After we reaching there..Gathering and we leave there again..=="
Our driver is keeping goes to the wrong way..
and we reached the later....
When we reach there..only I realised that have alot of ppl there..-.-
We gather at a ground..playing guitar..
singing.......
woohoo...
Further..I feel kinda unwell..
I WANT TO GO TOILET!!!!
But there doesn't have a toilet..>.<
so we need to settle up on the ground.....
Out of'magine...This kind of dirty place still is welcomed..
ALOT of ppl want to use..the "TOILET"
When it was my turn..I realise that I'm isn't that needed to go..
I gave up and started my tracking way..
I thougt the mountain was some climbing and some walking..
But!!!I'M WRONG..We need to CLIMB the whole MOUNTAIN!!
OMG.......==" SWT..
EXhausted!
But we can see alot of Quartz around there....
ANYWHERE!!
Actually I want to take some little crystal for memory
but youknow...I'm definitely undare!!OUT OF NORMAL..
There have 3 mountain but the same hill
We only go further for 2 mountain because is lack of time..
and the third mountain is very dangerous...
Afraid when you see that..Is straigt!!And the gradient is......i think zero..==
BUt for someone who was had go to third mountain before..
They said the quartz over there is nicer and transparent than the 1st and 2nd mountain
Ish...


Leong kit's shoes is broke~=="
AND WE ARE ABSOLUTELY EXHAUSTED!!!

没有评论:

发表评论