流覽人次♥♥

2010年8月12日星期四

ISHHHHH

Today is Michelle's birthday..
What I can only say is HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Am I need to share a video that I'm singing to her??
I think no need......==
Flash back to 10-7-10

Woke up early in the morning....and going to take report card...
ALL wrote in red pen!!MEANS I failed a lot..
Our school was having a basketball competition.....
BASKETBALL FRIENDLY...
Between class and class...
We're feating with A class....
After I done listen the teacher annoying..
I straight run to the basketball court
The play was 2 quarter...
Player have JACK KEE,ALVIN,KAIJET,SOON CHIEN,XIAN LIANG,LEONG KIT
Leong Kit's shoes broke again...
Really wonder about does he had a really steady shoes...=='
Only a little while his leg get cramp..=="
Is it that he saw me cause the cramp...>.<
Vkeng is definitely imquisitive..(GOSSIP)....
He said to me.."Hey,your job....got help massage at him.."=="
SHY.....
And the YONGSHEN,YEWKWAN AND CY is creative..
You know what they said while my class player against law of BKB..
They said;;;;;:::"你們是校長最疼的兩班...你們要是有什麽三長兩短校長會怪我們的.."
somemore...
"校長最疼的就是你們..你們誰受傷他都會心痛.." =="
That's boomed right??-.-
I back after a quarter...
And our class won of the compete with A...
But final is G class WON that whole competition....
SAY CONGRATS!




I LOVE 4B

没有评论:

发表评论