流覽人次♥♥

2010年8月10日星期二

Ishhhhhhhh...





It's quite a bad luck day...
Don't know why Michelle like very moody today...
I ask her why she ask me not to disturb her...=="
I think it wasn't my fault
Just now Kx was so funny..
She coming down and want to see leongkit...
I though she coming because of me...really get a big dummies
And she said she coming because of leongkit quite loud volume
Ruixin heard that and keep suan siao leongkit...
WAKAKAKKAKA..




Some girl behave like a DESPERATE!!
HEY U!!!
I'm not trying to grab him away from you!
I don't like him at all please..
WHATEVER....BLAHBLAHBLAH...


Oh ya!!
FOrgot to say something!!
I heard a concert at last saturday..
That's a really great concert for us..(I mean kk)
I saw my teacher was playing a baritone saxophone
A very long saxophone and sound low
SOME MORE AN EXITED THING!
We heard alot of solo....
>Alto-sax solo
>Baritone sax solo (teacher played that)
>Piano
Great Great Great!!
Never do regret it!
WOW!!
And we are taking some photo at KL's gakkai toilet..
xDxD
AMANDA,SZI MUN,ALANIS AND ME
The toilet quite small lahhhhh.....
not enuf for US..xD

没有评论:

发表评论