流覽人次♥♥

2010年9月13日星期一

Wedding~~RAYA?!

Oh!!
I'm so busy recently...=]
Busy for Raya and my cousin's birthday....
Friday morning...
I heard my mom said that we're going to help my auntie up..=)
Yes....AND NO...=[
Because I thought that I can going to Pasar Malam with my dear Wendy..
However I would like to help my aunt too
xD
So we made that..
I went to my aunt's house at 6.45..
Pick my ANOTHER two aunts too...One of them is from SINGAPORE..
She's coming to the wed-reception
SO..
We reach the BRIDEGROOM's house around 7.30 p.m..(Their living at KLANG UTAMA)
Just reaching there my cousin ask me to accompany her to JUSCO BKT TINGGI to get a pretty dress..=]
OF course I do.....=)
xD
So we get there around 8.45 p.m..
Is late I knew..=]
And she got to pick dress and heels..
I can only skip all the steps...=="
We back to K.U at 11.....
hahahaha..
We're crazy talking all the run...
Bully my sister........
xDxD
WE're totally crazy...
REACHING HOME FINALLY and she gift me something..
2 PRADA BAG..
1 GUESS BAG
1 VERSACE PURSE
1 NIKE JERSEY
OMG...==''
Did you know how she find these thing for me?!
She have a big black plastic bag..(normally we use that to rubbish bin..==")
And all her bag put inside there..
seeking...and seeking and seeking
FINALLY she found those bag...=="
And the jersey..
She found it on a CLOTH HILLS...=="
I was curious about does she need to do all the stuff like that?!
xD
After done STOLE her PRADA..
She sent us back.............


SATURDAY..
I went for buffet of his house..


SUNDAY..=]
What A Nice Day.....
We go please our PRETTY BRIDE at 9.30..
Actually we need to reach there before 9.30 but we're late...=[
They have no time to play more game...
so is kinda boring of the "PROCESS" of bride pleasing
hahahahhaha
AFter that we back to my cousin's home..
MANY MANY PROCESS AGAIN..
AND finally they done....=="
and I slept there too....
after lunch only I back to my OWN HOUSE!!
XD

After a nap...
Starting to prepare for the DINNER!!=]
I brought gown and high heels..
I think is perfect for the look ....ONLY THE LOOK...=="
START TO LEAVE MY HOUSE GETTING TO V GARDEN!!
XD
I going there with high heels but coming back with sneakers=="
WONDER?!
NO WONDER.......
My foot hurt!!!!
TOTALLY HURT...
So I changed my shoes...
xD
GOT ONE THINGS TO URGE!
I saw my girl --SHERRY
In the same hotel but different wed-reception
xDxD
As it happens right?!
I CALL HER..(ACTUALLY I WAS SHOUT AT HER==")
HUI PING HUI PING!!
She turns and look at me curiously=="
And we text.......
She said she can't recognize me.....=]
what theeee...I ask her am I too pretty this night?!
SHE BOMBED=="
xD
..she said my dress too pretty..xDxD
She's such a little bad girl....
but was so pretty little bad girl......
hahahaha..
I love her so muchhh........
So exiting to saw her there..
xDxD


SHARING SOME PHOTOS HERE......
ME AND my pretty mom
The blue PRADA
The green Prada
THE GUESS
The versace purse.......=]



Still have alot...
next time only upload lahhhhhh...=]

没有评论:

发表评论