流覽人次♥♥

2010年9月9日星期四

Yeshhhh...I'm back ...=D

I'm totally miss here.....
Actually I have nothing to write....
But is something light me up recently..
That day..I saw his facebook profile
And I've checked out his photos..
EVERY PHOTOS!!!
It's almost 400 pieces..
IShhhh...>.<
I felt Hurt..
Don't know why but I just felt hurt......
And I was asking Leong Kit..
What is the difference between 心跳..and 心痛
And I ask him if he met a girl that he would hurt and another girl he met will heartbeat
So who is really he loves..
And he choose heartbeat...
WELL..
FOR me..my answer is DISTRESSED..
So of course I disagree with his ANSWER...XP
And he said..
Give up distressed
Searching heartbeat..
TRANSLATE...
放棄心痛
尋找心跳...
What I can only say is his anwswer bombed...=="
After receiving his comment
I try to figure out what he's trying to said..
and I made a comparison..
I felt I really like 心痛 more than 心跳
So that's my last answer..
I try to chill out..
And I flashback his photos..
I was really in love with him
I try to grab him



And I don't know why
I could write some stupid stuff on my facebook
Actually I just try to trick my guys on facebook..
because BOTH of my 心痛 & 心跳 have a common place...
They both have 良 in their name...=="
So I wrote
X良X I LOVE YOU..XD
I know it's totally stupid..right?!

And today..
I try to sms him
Ask him about his recent life......
We've chat a lot...
And he said he have a girlfriend....


WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..........SOUNDS GREAT...
WAHAHAHHA..
I'm fine..
I can only WISH for them...
hahaha......
I'm not insane
I'm just want them to stay last long...

THAT'S ALL..
THANKS FOR MY FRIEND-WENDY
FOR LENDING ME COMPUTER...(ACTUALLY THAT'S MY COMPUTER I JUST USE HER INTERNET)





BYE..AND NIGHT..MY FRIEND..........

没有评论:

发表评论